Thursday 12 April 2012

21-year old Goes Naked In Order To Break Into Nollywood

Enitan Okesanya, a 21-year old, 300-level student of the Nigerian Institute of Journalism, Lagos, has gone nude in order to get a shot at Nollywood, saying she wants to be famous and rich. See what she said below

“I think there is something missing in the industry and that’s me. I seriously think so. I have got this talent and passion inside me that I want to show to everybody out there. I want the world to see what I have got inside me, the God-given talent inside me, and I know that the media are actually waiting for that young person that will come and blow everybody away. That’s why I believe that they are looking for me.”

                      Enitan Okesanya

For the picture, check here: naijapals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to drop your comments. I appreciate them.